Tennis At Hatherly Is A Hit
When it comes to tennis, we maintain the fun, tight-knit feel of our community while encouraging young (and even not-so-young!) members to try something new, learn a different skill, improve their tennis game, and enjoy time on the courts.
Hatherly Country Club boasts some of the South Shore’s best clay courts and is home to members who are serious about the game. An ever growing junior program, successful teaching clinics, annual tournaments, and a staff of professionals with impressive tennis resumés all contribute to making tennis at Hatherly one of our most popular offerings.
With a full slate of events and tournaments throughout the year, tennis at Hatherly Country Club is a lot more than just clinics and casual matches.
Annual Tennis Events:
- Wimbledon Day - Opening Day
- Women’s Member-Guest
- Casey Cup - Men’s Member-Guest
- McCarthy Cup - Parent/Child
- Club Championship
- Junior Club Championship
When you learn from the best, without a doubt your game becomes better.
- Former Division I standout at Quinnipiac University
- Chris finished 19th in school history in all-time singles wins and 12th in career doubles wins
- Another Quinnipiac standout, James Kwei is the all-time leader in doubles wins in school history
- In addition to his successful playing career, he has served as a teaching professional at a number of clubs including Cohasset Golf Club and North Haven Racquet Club